To search this site type in the keywords that best describes what your looking for in the searchfield below
• Foster a conduit for youth from social thirst to hearts and hands on the ground.
• Jump-start a mindset of collaboration by modelling this behaviour.
• Build a strategic alignment of bodies.
• Communicate and evangelise hope, abundance, direction, and accomplishment.
• encourage the development of vital worshipping communities where children and young people are integral to the life of the community of believers;
• assist schools, agencies, vital worshipping communities and individuals to introduce children and young people to who Jesus is, to nurture their relationship with Jesus and to encourage them towards maturity in their faith; and
• unify, communicate and deliver children and youth ministry in the Diocesan family of ministries and offer ministry to Anglican schools.